I prefer to be called Ruler of all that is Evil… But i’ll answer to Satan.
Do you seriously believe Obamacare is good for this country? If so, can you give me five reasons how it will benefit the average family of four? I doubt you can, you're just another idiot who hates the republicans because "hurr durr bush was a war criminal" you're pathetic.
Only five? Don’t you have another hand to count on? (I won’t even hold it against you if you use your toes)
Seriously though, I could give you 129 million reasons —because that’s how many Americans will no longer be blocked from having insurance due to so-called pre-existing conditions
And if you were a good Republican (oxymoron, I know) you would know that the idea for the Affordable Care Act (minus single-payer) was originally a Republican, Heritage Foundation idea —but of course, now that PBO has tweaked it, no doubt you think it’s a horrible idea
SN: Obamacare covers #ODS [LISTEN]
Here ya go lil buddy :)
- Because Obamacare covers contraception as a part of women’s preventative care, and if you’re a true “pro-lifer” then would you know and appreciate that access to birth control causes fewer unplanned pregnancies and thus Obamacare will help reduce abortions
- Because insurance companies can no longer discriminate based on gender
- Because HIV testing will now be covered under the ACA
- Because before Obamacare, annually some 700,000 Americans declare bankruptcy due to medical bills
- Because I don’t like lining insurance companies’ pockets with money and thanks to Obamacare, you get your money back—I think teh technical term is rebate—if your insurance company doesn’t spend at least 80% of your premium on healthcarecare
- Because for millions, insurance will cost less than $100/month (hence the “affordable” part of the Affordable Care Act)
- Because Mental-health coverage will get a big boost under Obamacare
Yeah…soo…anyway, that’s more than five reasons, so you can go back to Tumblr trolling…I give you a 1 out of 5 for effort
because I have a Vv special Tumblr button for you
For everyone else…
or you can go to healthcare.gov or barackobama.com
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call
To storm or fire, the world must fall
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.
(Source: ghost-nico, via ayrastark)
for when you’re writing, reading, studying, or just need to clear your head → [ l i s t e n ]
i. to build a home - the cinematic orchestra / ii. oblivion- bastille / iii. i don’t mind- defeater / iv. england - the national / v. can’t help falling in love - fleet foxes / vi. trojans - atlas genius / vii. morning song - the lumineers / viii. blindsided - bon iver / ix. gone - the weeknd / x. dead sea - the lumineers / xi. summer skin - death cab for cutie / xii. boy with a coin - iron & wine / xiii. small hands - keaton henson / xiv. faster - matt nathanson
(Source: soleilouis, via hangeyzoe)
Dear all racist Americans,
First, Nina Davuluri is Indian, not an Arab or Egyptian. These are different countries, with different languages, cultures and customs. Please check your Atlas.
Second, Nina Davuluri is not a Muslim. She is a Hindu. For those of you ignorant to not know what these are, they are separate religions, with very different beliefs. Therefore, Nina Davuluri is not a terrorist, and had nothing to do with 9/11.
Also, did you know that not all Muslims are terrorists? I know, shocker, right?
Third, she is born an American. If you can have a black president, why can’t you have a brown Miss America?
And finally, by the same logic, you white people are of European descent and therefore have no right to win Miss America, either, correct? Only native Americans should be allowed to run, right?